To achieve better results in work it is necessary to find the good place to work. As long as we are able to create our own creative space, we would have more ideas, and it would be showed in our work. Creativity of our work is mostly influenced by our surrounding, culture and personal experiences. To help out our thinking progress we keen to surround ourselves with collection of meaningful items, creation of music playlist,and sometimes even to change the place, move to different area, etc.

In my personal experience I get more ideas and inspirations, when I'm back at home, I'm keen to take my 'working area' outside, and interact with everything around me. However, obviously it's hard when you are miles away from that places, so like many artist I collect items that takes me back to the places I originally got my ideas from. Also it can be hard to store them, so I create journals, store them in boxes or on the wall. It is enough to go through them few times to stimulate my creativity. But my creative environment are not only objects, places... it is also music, and people. Music in some ways also helps me to express myself, depending on my mood I listen to different music, and this is pushing the thoughts in my mind, and get it all together; in photographs or on paper. Another thing are people, I like to simply just watch people passing by, think about the stories behind their faces, look at the movements, and how they acts. 
Sometimes the outcomes of this can be really interesting, and if we just look at Gillian Wearing's work we can clearly see that she moved her working environment outside and people were the ones who helped her stimulate her creativity.
Examples of creative space:

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz