Welcome to Neverland.
Fairies, pirates, mermaids, lost boys, stars.
Dreams.
For me summer time reminds me of Neverland, where everything is possible and once again I can turn into careless kid and believe in magic again. This time allows me to run around barefoot, dance in light summer rain, and escape from all the problems.
Be completely free.
Part One.
Neverland.
Where is my Neverland?
'Second to the right and then straight on till morning'
Poland is the country I was born and raised, many might think I had enough of it. That I discovered already all most interesting places, and I should move on, and discover rest of the world, which I actually do, although in small steps. But this small country has amazing power to bring me back from the other end of the world. This is my Neverland, small part of the world which allows me to discover new miracles each time. Place where I can hide from all the evil and keep finding myself.
Part Two.
Lost boys.
'So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings(...)'
I like to observe. Sometimes I look at small kids playing, and I think of myself. That I used to be like this, hill behind my house was my Everest, carton box was turned into time machine, and time never mattered. Those kids have freedom, and no one is able to take it away from them as long as they have their imagination. And when I look at myself I still have it as well. In my Neverland I can be whoever I want, I can jump into river or lake, I can shout... I'm free.
Those moments in my Neverland bring me inspirations, because I'm able to let my imagination completely free.
Part Three.
Fairies.
In my Neverland we can also find fairies, all those people you never knew they would take a huge part in your life. Those fairies are sometimes people who pick you up when you fell in pogo, share their meal with you, pick you up when you hitchhike... They all give you those little sparks, which make miracles possible. This summer I came across lots of those little fairies.
Part Four.
Stars
Then comes the night. The amazing silence and calmness. This is the time when you climb up, almost like you would be escaping the whole daily 'scream'. You sit down, and observe. Most of the time sky is perfectly clear, and you are able to see the 'sea' of those shiny points flooding background.
Doesn't matter how many times I just sit and watch I will never be bored of this view.
Part Five.
Stardust.
I might called it the time that escapes so quickly. Blow of the wind which gives all the actions, and suddenly they gone. All time you had seems like a day. Like a short story which you were reading, and suddenly you are on the last sentence. But in your mind you still see all characters, every adventure and feel every heartbeat.






Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz