Making
this picture I wanted to question what is around us within definition of time
and place, and also division between the nature and man world. I wanted to put
the message of echoes of something to come between both worlds. Reflection
itself is very clear, almost like a mirror with gaze of mystery around it,
reflecting sense of infinity, like you could just fall into some other
world/dimension. Also I tried to make it simple, so I made it black and white
that nothing would interrupt the viewer and keep her/him in that moment, with absence of surrounding noise, letting their inner voice follow passage of
light. Those ‘meaningless’ puddles which we cross during moody days, actually
give us whole different look at the world. They appear just in front of us and
it is up to us how we will interpret them. We are living in amazing world and to
find its beauty we don't have to look far, we just need to break the rules and
find it at every step we make. As human being we keen to see all the
imperfections, like at this photograph road is cracked and uneven, yet the
light emphasises the reflection, so we can focus on simplicity of the message
of hope and beauty of life.

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz